What is PEMF?
What Is PEMF?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. All body process run on cellular function and each cell in our body uses energy as its fuel. When a cell is sick or injured, the energy (or charge) in that cell is lower than it should be. Think of your cell phone, when its charge is low it doesn’t work properly and eventually dies. The same is true for our cells; they use energy currents for metabolism which produces the fuel necessary to take in essential nutrients, efficiently flush out toxins and waste, function properly, and reproduce new cells. How well your “batteries” are charged determines how much work your body can accomplish. And how much work your cells perform has a direct impact on your health and your ability to heal after illness or injury.
How can PEMF therapy help me?
Because every body process runs on cellular function, having cells that are working at full capacity has countless applications. PEMF has proven very effective with the following common problems:
- Helps with chronic (long term) muscle pain and acute pain from new injuries
- Promotes quicker recovery time after strenuous physical workouts
- Supports healthy bone structure and healing after breaks or fractures
- Helps alleviate joint aches and pains by supporting healthy cartilage function
- Helps to alleviate symptoms associated with chronic headaches and/or seasonal allergies
Call to schedule a free whole body assessment!